Thursday, September 24, 2009
Mik!
Fitness. We have a love/hate relationship. Fitness is a big part of my life. It has only joined my live a little bit ago. I hate the thought of being fat. Not saying that i am fat, just thinking about b physicaly unable to do things when i am older scares me, you could say. I run as much as i can, but when i can't run, i do exercises inside. I think fitness is inmoprtant because you need to stay healthy. Who wants to have a fatty, jigily body? Not me. If you have seen the show on TLC, half ton dad and half on teen, you will realize that you can't just sit around and not exercise or you will trun out like the people on the show. I believe God wants us to take care of our body so we need to exercise. But exercise is not the only parts of it. Eating healthy is the other main part if being healthy. Plus the feeling of pain is great after you exercise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Right on!
ReplyDelete