For me it would be dancing cause it is fun to do randomly and to get a long period of time going from dancing. You can try different styles of day such as ballet, tap, hip-hop, samba, and so on. Another activity to do would be an activity that uses equitment such as sports which use equitment not even that I would use items such as things you would see in the circus such as the hoop. it is a metal hoop which has rapping around it and you can do several things with it. There are many other things which i cant discribe at the moment that I would like to use.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFor me it would be dancing cause it is fun to do randomly and to get a long period of time going from dancing. You can try different styles of day such as ballet, tap, hip-hop, samba, and so on. Another activity to do would be an activity that uses equitment such as sports which use equitment not even that I would use items such as things you would see in the circus such as the hoop. it is a metal hoop which has rapping around it and you can do several things with it. There are many other things which i cant discribe at the moment that I would like to use.
ReplyDelete