I got very mad and frustrated when I found that my English document wasn’t saved correctly, and I didn’t even saved it but on my USB. So, I was very mad, but I had Youth Group on Mondays. I just went there, and I was very depressed. But when I came home, I was okay about it. It’s like God did something to me. To me, it was very powerful. I guess it works for me because I really like worshiping God and doing games. I love being active with having fun. I just forget about all the other stuff that gotten into my head and only focus on the games and worshiping. There are lots of strategies that will work on me. Any kind of video games like Wii, X-Box 360, PSP, or PS3 will work very effectively on me, but it’s kind of sad that I don’t have any of them. As I said, I can easily get very focused to something. I can get very focused on playing games, sports, reading books, and even studying.
I also get easily frustrated when my parents don't understand me because of the generations and languages. Then I just go to my bed and lie down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.