Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fustrated.

When I get stressed and frustrated, I like to be alone. Either that or talk to one person, but I don't prefer spilling my guts out to just anybody. I sigh. I usually get straight to what's stressing me out. Like if it's homework, I'll finish what I have to; if it's a personal situation, I try get to the bottom of it. Dealing with it firsthand is one method. After dealing with it, I realize that they were never really big deals, and I just laugh it off later. They only seem big at the time. Usually when I'm stressed, I don't have time to do relaxing things. But when I do, I like to listen to music, write in my diary, pray, take long showers, go for a walk, or simply just lie on my bed and breathe. These work well for me because I am a deep thinker. I ponder to no end, so when I'm alone and doing these things, I can think to myself without people barging in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.