Physical agility is the power to quickly move with ease. Exercise should involve agility!
There's also intellectual agility, which is the ability to think quickly.. But since I have such intellectual agility, I think we're talking about physical agility instead.
So for PHYSICAL EDUCATION, we definitely need PHYSICAL AGILITY. It all flows together. To have the best outcome, moving quickly and easily will definitely help. Yep, true story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yesyesyes. I agree with chels. There is different types of agility. Thinking type, which is also important in PE and the physical type, which is very important in PE. It does flow very well together. If you have physical agility and you can catch a ball that is thrown towards you, but you cannot think about where to throw it quickly, you will have a tough 1 hour and 15 minutes of PE. But with both, it will be a good class. -Miky DDD
ReplyDelete