Thursday, October 1, 2009
Activities...
An obvious non-sport activity I love to do is walking. But I don't really think about it- my motive is never to go for a walk just for the sake of walking, really. I usually just have 'atter with friends or go out with my camera. I also like skating and snowboarding a lot, and I try to do it as much as I can since it's a seasonal thing. Oh, and of course dancing never hurts. Only some kinds though- not line dancing or square dancing because that's just weird and the music isn't all that great either. I don't dance officially or anything, just with friends or when I'm home alone. I'll most likely be doing all of these activities until I'm an old lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.