Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Billy

It’s probably being the fattest person from the people who are close to me. I wouldn’t single the fat people out, I hope that people near me wouldn’t do that, but I’m saying that I don’t know why I don’t like being fat, but I think everyone else don’t like being fat either. It’s probably because when you’re skinny, it is more easier to get six packs and be cool. If my career is a construction worker, I probably have to work with my bisects and other muscles to work. I can’t think of anything that it would actually affect me today and throughout my life because my dream career doesn’t necessary need the big muscles and stuff. Maybe the answer to the question that asks, “What most affects you today?” is that I’m going to be lazy today and not do my push-ups and that it will be the same thing as yesterday. Why does it? Because if I don’t do them, you’ll be staying in the right exact same spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.