Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Alexandra
Well if I had a plan it would look something like this. Well in the morning I would do ten push-ups, and five sit ups. Some of my physical activity stuff would come through daily physical time. Then every Saturday I would try to take a run. The rest of the week I would try to take at least 3 walks. Like Emerson said I like fun work-outs. I don't enjoy crazy physical stuff. Dancing to music sounds like fun. So I would do that on the days I was not going for a walk. That would be at least 10 min. Before bed I would do wall sits or some other form of physical activity. So all together my workout would take 25 min maximum depending on the day. That sound like a good plan, but i do not know if i would be all that good at keeping to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.